A residential elevator by Hybrid Elevator can enhance the beauty and elegance of your home. Your home elevator can be so beautiful you can use it as a focal point in your home.
The Hybrid Elevator “Custom Plus Series” is crafted to blend into the overall decorative scheme of your home. You can customize a number of features to match the elevator decor with the architectural style and interior design of your home.
Customize Your Residential Elevator
The wood used to make a residential elevator can make a real difference in bringing out its finished elegance. You can choose from a variety of natural woods, including Birch, Maple, Oak, Hickory, Cherry and Mahogany.
Each type of wood “takes” wood stains differently. Our expert craftsmen are familiar with each stain and how it needs to be handled with each wood species. They know how to bring out and accentuate the wood’s natural look. We can use different wood stains to create a classic, contemporary or any other panel style you need to match the elevator car to your home’s design scheme.
If wood paneling is not your style, maybe steel and glass are a better fit for your home elevator. These are attractive materials that can be used in a variety of ways to customize a personal elevator.
Glass is good with a contemporary design theme in your home. Depending on how it is used, glass can complement almost every architectural style. You can accentuate its elegant look with hardware and framing in materials such as wood or stainless steel.
Glass allows light to highlight the beauty of the wood paneling and other accents. By using glass, an overall look can be created that adds a special vibrancy and elegance to the room.
If you want to use glass, let us know as early in the process as possible. Strict safety requirements can make it difficult to incorporate later in the process. When you work with our professional home elevator design team they will advise you of the pros and cons of using glass in your particular situation.
Personal Touches To Customize Your Home Elevator
There are a number of esthetic elements you can customize to bring out the beauty and harmonize with your home décor.
- You can use the same flooring material in the elevator as the one you are using in your home, so it is a perfect match.
- Wood, stone or tile accents you are using in your home can also be used in your personal, home elevator.
- Add an antique area rug for a classic touch.
- Use the same wall-to-wall carpet in the residential elevator as you have in your home.
- LED lighting can be especially good when glass is used.
- If you have a theme of light fixtures in your home, you can certainly use that in your home elevator too.
- Customize hardware like light fixtures, handrails, hall call stations and operating panels in metal finishes like stainless steel, vintage bronze or even blackened stainless steel complements.
It is very important to discuss all materials with our residential elevator design team to make sure they are within recommended weight limits and other factors particular to the home elevator design being used in your home.
Hybrid Elevator will design, build and install your personal home elevator to your specifications. We will help you pick materials and show you design options that will enhance the beauty of your home.
Give us a call to see what kind of design options we can offer for the new home you are planning to build or your existing home that you have been living in for years.